http://watercolorartworks.blogspot.com/ 2009-3-25 weekly 0.8 Free Website Directory Watercolor Art Works: painting with watercolor

Saturday, February 7, 2009

painting with watercolor

I have drawn and painted with many mediums over the years, but stayed away from watercolor painting due to my childhood experiences. When in grammar school the paper curled and all the paint ran together making some very ugly grays.Many years later I thought I would give it another try. First after reading many books, from stretching the paper, paint brands, different techniques, and painting styles, I gave it a try.After going through the normal trial and error period I started producing some good paintings. I have found watercolor painting to be my choice medium for expressing myself.My love for watercolor painting then expanded to teaching others all I have learned over the years so they could get past that trail and error period faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search